Pregnancy Friendly Exercises
Strengthen #1: Your Thighs
For tips on how you may use the videos click here
Hold each (static) pose for 5 full deep & calm breaths. Repeat each move 5 times, try to move slowly with your breath.
Flow & Tips:
1. Warrior II
– keep shoulders relaxed & your arms activated. Focus on opening chest & hips.
2. High Lunge Dip
– keep your back straight & front knee in line with ankle.
3. High Lunge
4. Knee Up
– lengthen through the standing leg, keep straightening your spine & flex the foot of the lifted leg.
5. Chair Pose
– tuck the pelvis in to straighten your back, make sure you are not arching the lower back. Lower your hips & keep knees behind toes.
* always consult your doctor before starting to exercise